The 2021 Chevy Tahoe is an excellent example of what a modern SUV can be. Designed to support safety, comfort, and convenience, this Chevy model is a brilliant vehicle for anyone who wants something that will enhance their day-to-day. As it is with all vehicles, the various trims offered within the 2021 Chevy Tahoe lineup mean that you have multiple options to consider when you’re looking for the right Tahoe for your transportation needs. If the 2021 Chevy Tahoe has caught your eye, let’s take a look at the different trim levels and what they have to offer.
2021 Chevy Tahoe Trim Levels Defined
Image via Chevy USA
Before we dive into each of the individual trim levels, we must first mention the available trims! The 2021 Chevy Tahoe comes in six different trims: the LS, the LT, the RST, the Z71, the Premier, and the High Country. To make sure that you have the full scope of each of the trim levels in this guide, we’re going to separate trim qualities into some of the most important categories car buyers are looking for, highlighting the key benefits of each trim.
Speaking to the qualities that remain the same across all 2021 Chevy Tahoe trims, we have:
- Towing Capacity: We will only mention the towing capacity here as it remains relatively consistent across trims. The towing capacity for the 2021 Chevy Tahoe ranges from 7,600 to 7,900 pounds.
- Cargo Capacity: As with the above, the cargo capacity remains relatively consistent across the board, offering approximately 122.9 cubic feet of cargo space that will vary depending on whether or not you fold the second-and third-row seats.
Beyond the towing and cargo capacity, here’s what each of the trims in the 2021 Chevy Tahoe has to offer.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe LS
Some of the highlights of the LS include:
- Interior Features: Comfortable cloth seating available for up to nine people, a 10.2-inch diagonal multicolor reconfigurable Infotainment system, a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi hot spot capabilities, tri-zone climate control, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel make it easy to hit the road in comfort.
- Exterior: 18-inch all-season blackwall tires, deep-tinted glass, and eight exterior color choices give you a stunning vehicle that’s both aesthetically pleasing and capable of getting you to your destination with ease.
- Safety: Even the most basic trim level offers a host of safety features, including automatic windshield wipers, following distance indicator and forward collision alert, front pedestrian braking, HD rear vision cameras, automatic emergency braking, and hill start assist.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe LT
While the LS trim level offers the most fundamental 2021 Chevy Tahoe experience, the LT builds upon this experience with a wide range of upgrades like:
- Interior Features: The LT builds upon the interior of the LS by offering new features like 10-way power driver and front passenger seats, a Bose nine-speaker system, driver memory, heated driver and front passenger seats, and a universal home remote to access your security system and garage door from your car.
- Exterior: The LT upgrades the experience with nine different color options, a hands-free power liftgate to make using available cargo space easier, and auto-dimming power outside mirrors.
- Safety: Make your trips safer with HD surround vision, rear pedestrian alert, and a standard seven airbags in your vehicle.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe RST
If the LT is impressive, the RST is sure to offer the luxury you’re looking for. Enjoy features like:
- Interior Features: Enjoy heated second-row outboard seats, jet black and victory red perforated leather seating for the first and second rows in your vehicle, and manual-folding second-row bucket seats.
- Exterior: Enjoy 22-inch all-season blackwall tires, black roof-mounted side rails, and wheel locks.
- Safety: The safety features on the RST are pretty similar to the standard safety features on the LT. However, the RST has more available features to give you a personally tailored experience and multiple packages to choose from to enhance your driving experience.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe Z71
Affordable and jam-packed with features, the Z71 offers:
- Interior Features: An 8-inch diagonal multicolor driver information center, automatic heated steering wheel, a 10.2-inch Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium touch-screen system with navigation, and Z71 Off-Road Package options give you even more in your new Chevy Tahoe.
- Exterior: Find a perfect balance between this model and others with 20-inch all-terrain blackwall tires, black assist steps, and front fascia with a high-approach angle.
- Safety: As with the above, the many new safety features incorporated into previous models tend to become standard or are customizable options within the 2021 Chevy Tahoe Z71. Expect the safety features listed above with this model.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe Premier
The Premier and the High Country focus on luxury and provide you with even more features. These features include:
- Interior Features: With the Premier, you receive a Bose 10-speaker Surround with CenterPoint audio system, jet black and maple sugar perforated leather seating options for first- and second-row seating surfaces, and an option for the Chevy Tahoe Premier Texas Edition.
- Exterior: 20-inch all-season blackwall tires, 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, and chrome door handle define the 2021 Chevy Tahoe Premier.
- Safety: You can upgrade your safety experience in the Chevy Tahoe Premier with enhanced automatic emergency braking, standard front, and rear park assist safety alert seats, and lane change alert with side blind zone alert.
The 2021 Chevy Tahoe High Country
Reach the pinnacle of the 2021 Chevy Tahoe driving experience with the High Country, which offers:
- Interior Features: The High Country offers a 12-way power driver and front passenger seats, a 15-inch multicolor head-up display, mocha perforated leather seating options, and multiple package options, including the High Country Deluxe package.
- Exterior: Receive 22-inch all-season blackwall tires with sterling silver premium painted wheels with chrome inserts, and upper active aero shutters with your purchase.
- Safety: Safety remains the same with the High Country, although you have far more customization so you can get the most out of your High Country.
Let Huffines Chevrolet Lewisville Help You Find the Right Trim
Founded in 1924, we have long been involved in making sure our customers get the best experience when they begin their car-buying journey. Having served Lewisville and the surrounding area for decades, our friendly sales staff make it easier for you to find what you need with their extensive knowledge of Chevy vehicles. No matter which trim appeals to you, contact us today so we can walk you through the following steps and get you set up in your new 2021 Chevy Tahoe!